Monday, September 26, 2011

Short and SWEET...Apple Cider Vinaigrette.

Okay everyone, this is the real deal.  I'm serious.  Your heart is going to melt.

You know I mean business when I don't even babble on and on at the beginning.

So, like the title implies...this is going to be short and sweet.  I don't want you to waste time by sitting here reading this.  I'm going to give you the recipe and then you are going to run, literally RUN to your kitchen and make this.

I'm demanding, huh?

Apple Cider Vinaigrette... I love you. 
-from One Lovely Life
Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Apple Cider
  • 1/2 cup Canola Oil
  • 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons Honey
  • 1 Garlic Clove, minced
  • 1/4 teaspoon Salt
  • 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
  • pinch of Cinnamon
Directions: Combine all ingredients in a large jar/container.  Whisk or shake well.  Store in the refrigerator for up to one week.


I didn't even allow myself time to take more pictures.  I immediately threw together this veggie, goat cheese, and pastrami salad.  And smothered it in the vinaigrette of course.  Oooh my goodness.

You won't regret this.  I promise.

Coming up: ....I don't know!  My precious mother will be in town this coming weekend so hopefully we will be able to spend a night at home and whip up something delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...