Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Cooking Superstar

Before I head to the airport to grab Momma Bell so we can begin our fun filled food and drink tour of Boston, I have something exciting to share with you!

Cut Out + Keep has featured me as this week's Cooking Superstar!  Cut Out + Keep is an online community of step-by-step "craft" tutorials including needlework, cooking, paper crafts, sewing, home DIY and all sorts of other goodies.  There are so many great projects and great people on the site and I'm so excited to be a part of it!

Throughout the week they will continue to feature my recipes so make sure to check it out and don't forget to read the interview to learn a little more about how I operate in the kitchen.  It's full of all sorts of juicy secrets...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...